Marker text symbols not being displayed

Berman, Marta marta.berman at hp.com
Mon Jul 7 02:09:21 PDT 2008

Hi

Using FrameMaker 7.2, I cannot see the "marker" text symbols on my computer in any file I open. Others in my department do see the markers when they open the same files.

I've tried toggling View->Text Symbols and View-->Options-->Text Symbols to no avail.

Is there some other setting I need to adjust? Or is this a known bug?

Thanks
Marta

Marta Berman
API and Database Information Engineer          Work:     03-539-9267
Hewlett-Packard Software                                 Cell:        052-833-7723
Building M1, Floor 1, Cube 167                             Fax:        03-533-1617
19 Shabazi Street
Yehud, Israel