Can't delete rogue custom colors

Kelly kjproteus at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 14:10:51 PDT 2008

FrameMaker 8.0p277

Somehow I ended up with about 75 RGB colors added to my color pulldown. I
think it may have happened when I imported an RTF file. Not sure. Now the
problems is I can't get rid of them. I can't seem to delete them even one at
a time.

I go to View>Color>Definitions, choose one of the colors (i.e. they are all
named like this: RGB 234,239,240), click Delete, click Done, and the color
never gets deleted.

I fear I'm going to have to save all of my files to MIF and run a script on
all of them to get rid of these rogue colors. Anyone ever had this problem?
Got a better idea?

Kelly Jo Horton

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/kellyjohorton> LinkedIn Profile

NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
all copies of the original message.