Can't delete rogue custom colors

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 07:37:19 PDT 2008

Kelly,
The RTF file could have done it, especially if you opened or imported
a Word file without cleaning it up. (Opening the RTF in Frame, then
saving as MIF and working with that text is the better way to do it.)
In earlier releases, the color info from a referenced PNG file could
also trigger that, but I haven't seen that in FM 8.
In any case, there's a FrameScript around that would clean out the
entries, but bottom line is they're probably not hurting anything but
your sense of tidiness.
(Next time, details of your version, OS, and so on would be helpful.)

Cheers,
Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.