Can a Framescript event script interact with an external program?

Rick Spiegel spiegel at abinitio.com
Mon Jul 7 12:08:13 PDT 2008

I would like to attach a FrameScript event script to the Open command in
Frame. I would like this script to run an external program and pop up a
warning in Frame based on the results of the external program. The
external program can return either an exit code or a string.

And a related question: the external program referred to above is
Perforce. Does anyone know of a plug in that would allow Frame and
Perforce to communicate?

Thanks in advance,
Rick Spiegel
   NOTICE  from Ab Initio: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender, and make no further use, disclosure, or distribution. This email (including attachments) may contain information subject to confidentiality obligations, and sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege.