Paragraph Designer Shortcut Key

Callie Bertsche c.bertsche at tecplot.com
Wed Jul 9 11:42:22 PDT 2008

Hello Framers! It's my first post to the list! I've been gleaning useful
knowledge from you all for awhile; thanks!

I am stymied on a "simple" problem. Keyboard shortcuts save me lots of
time, like CTRL-D for the Character Designer dialog. For some reason,
however, I cannot use the preset CTRL-M to bring up the Paragraph
Designer dialog. I wonder if my FrameMaker app has CTRL-M set to some
other function, and yet when I hit CTRL-M repeatedly (in frustration),
(seemingly) nothing happens. Where can I adjust my keyboard shortcuts?
In FrameMaker somewhere? Anywhere? Agh!

Cheers, Fellow Framers,

Callie Bertsche
Technical Writer