adding rows to tables

Deirdre Reagan deirdre.reagan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 12:24:15 PDT 2008

Hi all:

I've checked my books and help and haven't been able to find this answer.

FM 8.0, Windows XP (which, on my laptop, totally melted down to the
BSOD -- any connection between the BSOD and Microsoft ending their
support of XP?  Conspiracy theorists, jump in here, please).

Anyway, back to my original question:

Let's say I have a table that is four rows long, and I want to paste
in 50 rows.  I've tried paste but it only takes the first four
entries.  I know I can go to Table>Add Rows and Columns to add the
rows, but what if I don't know how many rows I need to add?

Is there any way to just paste my data so the rows automatically generate?

Thanks!

Deirdre