different page sizes in book

Mollye Barrett mollye at clearpath.cc
Mon Jul 14 12:36:22 PDT 2008

   Hi All,

   I'm sure this has been asked and answered but I'm on a short lead...

   I have a book that is 99% 8.5 x 11. However, there are also a few
17 x 11 (drawing foldouts) that go in to the book at the end of
chapters. Right now, it appears that I have to choose one size when I
render (PDF settings) and insert the 17 x 11 pages manually.

   My goal is to put all the files in one book and render the PDF to
the two page sizes without manual intervention. Is this possible? If
so, how?

   Any help, as always, is greatly appreciated!

   Mollye Barrett
ClearPath, LLC
content management solutions
www.clearpath.cc