Ignore all missing files and fonts... in book

Rene Stephenson rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 08:21:03 PDT 2008

Yves,
I have a .fsl installed that gives the option to "Open All Files in Book Silently" and it does exactly what you're describing. However...I don't have my laptop with me, and I can't remember which script it is or where I got it, but I'm thinking it may have come from [itl]...?  Sorry for the limited information, but maybe someone else on the list can provide the rest of the info. If not, I'll be able to get to my laptop sometime before noon tomorrow and will let you know then. :-)

Rene L. Stephenson