Close all chapters without saving

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Thu Jul 17 11:49:40 PDT 2008

John Sgammato wrote:
> Inspired by Yves'request:

> I'd love to find a plugin that allows me to CLOSE all files in a book
> without saving them, essentially abandoning a book.

Hi John,

You don't really need a plug-in -- a few keystrokes will do the trick in
a matter of seconds.  You already know Step 1:

1. In the Book window, activate File > Close All Files in Book
    (Esc f C   or   Alt + Shift + F  c).

2. Press and hold the N key until the last of the confirmation dialog
    boxes disappears.

You're done.

HTH,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

In matters of politics, I never believe anything until it's officially
denied.