Unwanted pages

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 08:04:41 PDT 2008

Sounds as if your document format is set to double-sided, or possibly
that the page count should be even. Format > Page Layout > Pagination

Or the files are in a book and the file after the one you're working
on is set to open on a right-hand page... and a filler page is
inserted to make that happen.

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.