Changing Printers

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 08:45:24 PDT 2008

I would avoid any printer that uses a PostScript emulator rather than
Adobe PostScript like the plague, although they may have improved.
There are a few fonts that some people have found to be problematic,
but that's usually traced to a corrupted file or something similar,
like a Fontographer hack that doesn't work.

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.
 DoD 358