Any way to set an absolute numbering scheme that is independent?

Pat Fortino patfortino at writenowdesign.com
Sun Jun 1 18:13:12 PDT 2008

Hi Z,

If I understand what you're asking, it should be pretty easy. Add this to the para numbering style: <n+>. If you want it in it's own series, at this: x:<n+> where x is any letter that is not being used by another number scheme.

 Pat Fortino
writenowdesign.com

- Web Sites
- Technical Writing
- Editing
- Desktop Publishing

Get Firefox, a Safer, Faster, and Better Browser