Crossing out a table cell

Paul Findon pfindon at infopage.net
Mon Jun 2 12:36:36 PDT 2008

On 2 Jun 2008, at 18:19, Art Campbell wrote:

> If you want it to be editable, you can use two tags, one set flush
> left and the other on the lower, second line, set flush right.

Then, put an anchored frame in the cell, set it to Outside Column,
drag the frame so that it's a tad larger then the cell, then draw a
diagonal line inside the frame. If the size of the cell changes,
you'll need to adjust the line, but at least it will go with the
flow, as it were.

Diagonal cell lines are something InDesign does with aplomb.

Paul