FM Crash chapter 4 page 5

Gagne, Bernard (Bolton) bgagne at husky.ca
Wed Jun 4 06:26:17 PDT 2008

Bodvar,
Have you tried removing the EPS on page 6 of chapter 4 and seeing if it
distills successfully?
I have had issues such as you describe, right down to missing text, and
it has always come down to a problematic EPS image.

Berny Gagne
Lead Writer
Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd.
Bolton, Ontario, Canada