FM8 and Acrobat Pro 9

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Thu Jun 5 09:38:50 PDT 2008

Acrobat 9 was just announced and has NOT been released. The projected
release date is sometime shortly before July.

For the record, in terms of interoperability with FrameMaker, Acrobat 9
provides no new Distiller features, but should be fully compatible with
all versions of FrameMaker that were compatible with Acrobat 8.x.

        - Dov