How to include font size indicator on formatting toolbar

Syed.Hosain at aeris.net Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Fri Jun 6 12:28:05 PDT 2008

> Yes, I agree with all. We never make changes using the toolbar. It is
> just informational for us.
>
> Thanks again...

Good! Sorry I got so emphatic in my e-mail, but it is one of my pet
peeves about documentation problems and I got carried away. :)

By the way, since you are just *looking* at the info rather than
*applying* it, one other thing that you can do to see what the font,
size, etc. are for a given location of the cursor is simple: Just leave
the Char Designer menu open (or the Paragraph Designer menu open to the
"Default Font" tab) and you can see *all* the format info on those menus
wherever the cursor is placed! A large wide-screen helps, of course to
leave those menus open at the side (I use a 24" wide-screen Dell LCD for
this purpose).

You can use the Leximation plug-in called "RestoreWindows" to bring
those other menus up automatically ... see www.leximation.com for more
info on this.