finding files when path is too deep

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Sat Jun 7 19:02:53 PDT 2008

Hi Rene,

Copy the following into a text file and save it with a .fsl extension.
Choose FrameScript > Install and give it a Label that make sense to you
(like Display Selected Component Path). Highlight the book component and
choose FrameScript > Scripts > Display Selected Component Path and you will
get the full path to the component.

If ActiveBook
  If ActiveBook.FirstSelectedComponentInBook;
    Display ActiveBook.FirstSelectedComponentInBook.Name;
  EndIf
EndIf

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing