[BULK] RE: Text Frames on Graphic

Sam Beard sbeard at oico.com
Tue Jun 10 11:06:21 PDT 2008

Clint,

   Thanks for that. Yes, I'm aware that text lines would also work, but
they wouldn't work quite as well in this case. For one thing, the
callouts are text instead of a simply a number/letter that's defined
elsewhere. Secondly, the callouts have more than a single line, which is
where the text tool seems to work best. Thirdly, I also need to apply a
paragraph style to the callouts, which is not available as a text line.
Conceivably, I could also reformat the text to match the format of the
other callouts, which is what I was going to try if I didn't get a fix
to the problem otherwise.

Thanks much for the response and suggestion!

Samuel I. Beard, Jr.
Technical Writer
OI Analytical
979 690-1711 Ext. 222