MS Word vs. Frame

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 14:29:44 PDT 2008

I'd agree with John...
You're in the right position to put them on the right track, for a
not-too-big investment. But if the argument is that they don't have
the time or cash to do it right the first time, you may want to look
elsewhere for a better opportunity. If they don't get started
professionally now, it's going to cost them more in time and money
further down the line.

***
And the single largest thing that I think you'd be giving up is the
ability to set and manage style for the entire doc set / help set from
book files.

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.