MS Word vs. Frame

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Tue Jun 10 15:20:59 PDT 2008

OK, but that was in 2001. Ah well life on the web.

Anyway, links that work (Googled "word vs framemaker"):

www.freeframers.org/inframe/archive/files/vol1/1-2/wordvsfm2.pdf
http://www.front-runner.com/pages/support/files/fm_vs_w_ar.pdf
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Adobe-Framemaker-1523/Word-Vs-Framemaker.htm
http://ezinearticles.com/?FrameMaker-versus-Word&id=369780