[OT] RH 7 questions

Neeraj Jain neerajjain8 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 22:47:19 PDT 2008

Sorry for asking the RH 7 question on the FM list. But I am caught in a terrible situation. I have a Word document with multiple sections. There are multiple headers and footers. This Word document also has screenshots. Now when I import this document into RH7, all screenshots (images) fail to appear. When I remove all the section breaks and then import the doc again, the screenshots appear again. I desperately want different headers and footers in my Word doc. I do not want to remove them because I also need to create the pdf. This strange behavior of RH 7 is confusing me a lot.

Can anyone please help me find a solution asap? Thanks in advance.

Your smile could be infectious; just give it a try.
Regards,
N. Jain