table and figure captions

Nidhi Bansal nbansal at q3tech.com
Wed Jun 11 22:32:20 PDT 2008

Hi Deirdre,

I am not sure whether this information will help you out or not....

Table Captions comes automatically, since in the Table>table Designer>Title
Position or the Caption (as we r discussing) on the Basic tab it is set as
Above Table/below table. You can set how the Table caption should look
through the Paragraph designer. Make a Format TCaption (or any other mane)
and in the Numbering tab set T: Table<$Chapmun>.<n=1> or <n+>

For the Figure, in numbering tab of paragraph designer
F:Figure<$chapnum>.<n=1> or<n+>

Regards,
Nidhi