Adobe Garamond font in bold doesn't distill properly

Linda G. Gallagher lindag at techcomplus.com
Tue Jun 17 12:06:46 PDT 2008

Pardon my ignorance, but if I can't find where these are installed, how can
I tell any of that? Yes, it is Adobe Garamond Pro.

None of these Adobe fonts are in Windows\fonts. They are listed in FM, but I
just noticed that I don't see them in Word. Where else does FM look for
fonts?

I've not changed printers, so I don't think they are printer fonts. I'm
fairly certain they came with the TCS, which I installed recently. I know I
haven't had these fonts until recently, hence my belief that they came with
TCS.

About Art's comment, yes, I used Adobe PDF as the printer when I created my
.ps file. I always do.

Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
User guides, online help, FrameMaker and
WebWorks ePublisher templates