Text insets

Stephen O'Brien sobrien at innovmetric.com
Wed Jun 18 08:43:13 PDT 2008

Hi all,

(Win XP, FM7.2)

In the Introduction section of each FM guide I
list related documentation - each description in
bullet form is a text inset. There may be from 1
to 5 related docs. Then there follows a line of
text in Body para format. When I update the text
insets my double-clicking and pressing Update,
that line of text is  formatted as bullet...NOT what I want..

This is one of several similar examples.

The only soln I have found is to import the last
line as a text inset too and not setting Reformat using the current...

But this import method causes a script I have
that converts TIs to text to fail when coming
upon the text inset that does not use the Reformat using the current......

So the original problem remains.

Do any other of you have the problem?  Any
soultions...this is a real pain and diminishes
the practicality of using text insets IMHO.

Thanks for any comments you may have.

Stephen O'Brien
Rédacteur technique / Technical Writer
InnovMetric Logiciels inc. / InnovMetric Software Inc.
2014, Cyrille-Duquet, suite 310
Québec (Québec) Canada G1N 4N6

Tel.: (418) 688-2061
Fax: (418) 688-3001
E-mail: sobrien at innovmetric.com
www.innovmetric.com
PolyWorks, the Universal 3D Metrology Software Platform for Manufacturing (TM)