Text insets

Jona Steenbrink jsteenbrink at BluefinRobotics.com
Wed Jun 18 09:30:03 PDT 2008

Hi,

I've had problems with text insets before, and have used the non-
breaking space before pilcrow method with a small (4pt) container
paragraph to resolve it.

Looking at it again (and apologies if this is not relevant or
practical) I notice that if you are importing a text inset, if you
*select* the pilcrow (thereby selecting the entire container
paragraph, rather than just placing the cursor in front of the
pilcrow) and import the text inset, any text that follows after the
text inset will retain its formatting, even when the text inset is
updated. An additional benefit to this is that there is no 'extra'
line under the text inset.

Does this make sense, or am I simply confusing the matter further?

Jona