Text insets

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Wed Jun 18 23:48:23 PDT 2008

Hi Richard,

You asked whether FrameMaker 8 changes the paragraph
format of a paragraph with a text inset although there
is a non-breaking space between the text inset and
the pilcrow of the container paragraph.

I use this setup all the time. It worked in FrameMaker 7.x
and it works equally well in FrameMaker 8.0.

Best regards

Winfried