How FM use impacts purchasing decisions

Pat Christenson pxenson at comcast.net
Thu Jun 19 07:57:16 PDT 2008

I run FrameMaker on my Mac laptop on a Windows virtual machine using
Parallels software. It's a little slower than in a straight Windows
environment but worth it to me because FrameMaker is the only thing I
need Windows for. I run everything else in the Mac environment and
share files between the two with no problems.

VMware makes a similar product called Fusion but I haven't used it.

Pat Christenson