How FM use impacts purchasing decisions

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 09:17:02 PDT 2008

Hi Rene,

I've seen people use FrameMaker on Mac, using Parallels (
http://www.parallels.com). But: seeing is not immediately believing for me,
so I'd advise you to borrow a Mac from one of your friends, install
Parallels, Windows and FrameMaker and all the other plug-ins, bells and
whistles and do some thorough hands-on testing first (if possible).

Good luck.

--
Yves Barbion • Managing Director Scripto • Adobe-Certified FrameMaker
Instructor