newbie goof

Rene Stephenson rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 12:58:44 PDT 2008

If you haven't hit save since then, you might try renaming the .backup.fm file to a different name and open that as a way to get back to the pre-goof point. Alternatively, if you have ANY other documents or templates that have the new "Code text" tag, you can import it via CleanImport and map it to the old "Code" tag.

HTH
Rene L. Stephenson