Pop-up on hypertext in a pdf document

Shlomo Perets shlomo2 at microtype.com
Sat Jun 21 22:25:15 PDT 2008

Mathieu,

You wrote:

>I was wondering: in a pdf document generated from FM, can you have a
>pop-up appear by clicking on a hypertext link (or something else) set up
>in FM with I don't know which setting?
>
>I'm using FM 7.2 on Windows XP / Acrobat 7.0.

There are no built-in FrameMaker mechanisms supporting the creation of PDF
popups (regardless of the FM version).

[ The FrameMaker-to-Acrobat TimeSavers add-on and its extensions provide
several solutions for FM->PDF pop-ups; see
http://www.microtype.com/ImprovePDF08.html for more information and sample
PDFs with pop-ups -- text, image, audio or video ]

Shlomo Perets

MicroType, http://www.microtype.com * ToolbarPlus Express for FrameMaker
FrameMaker/Acrobat training & consulting * FrameMaker-to-Acrobat
TimeSavers/Assistants