PDF Creation Add-on

Doug Cuff subscribe at cuff.ca
Fri Jun 27 05:43:08 PDT 2008

> We don't now remember having *uninstalled* anything about FM
> before upgrading Acrobat.

The good news is that it's easy to tell whether the PDF Creation Add-on is *still* uninstalled.
Follow the usual Start > Settings > Control Panel path if the add-on is still installed, it will
appear in the Add or Remove Programs control panel. I seem to recall it's under Adobe PDF Creation
Add-on. I invite corrections.

> What should we do now?

It's at moments like this that I'm glad there are so many people more knowledgeable than me on this
list. At least one of them will chime in shortly.