Suppress TableCleaner message in Console?

Tue Mar 4 13:36:23 PST 2008

Pat Christenson wrote:

> Does anyone know of a way to suppress the TableCleaner
> message in the Console when you first launch FrameMaker? Thanks.

Do you mean these lines?

"TableCleaner 1.7 Version loaded.
  Tools for cleaning up and formatting tables.
    For more information, choose Help > TableCleaner Help or contact
      Carmen Publishing at rick at frameexpert.com
http://www.frameexpert.com"

I can't imagine there would be. I can't imagine why you want to, either.
Is this your only FM plugin? At startup, I get a couple of dozen lines
written to the Console (about a quarter of them from FrameScript),
reporting the loading of various plugins. What's the harm? :-)

Richard

------
Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer