Is there a way to paste text as default?

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Wed Mar 5 04:14:47 PST 2008

Hi Marta,

In the maker.ini file change the order of formats
for ClipboardFormatsPriorities, so that TEXT comes
first. Newer FM versions have 2 maker.ini files,
one in the Program Files folder and one in your
personal folder.

This change in the maker.ini file works only for text
which you copied in another application. If you want
to paste FM text, you should use additional utilities
which strip the formatting info.

Best regards

Winfried