Is there an easy way to manage graphics shared in many FM files?

Rene Stephenson rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 13:21:43 PST 2008

We do have the Archive plugin (LOVE IT) and use it for creating a zip file that we put into our version control and release system. The one beef I have with it is that whatever date you do the archive becomes the date for all the files in the archived folder, so if I have several books with graphic files by the same name, I can't tell which one is truly the latest file after I use Archive.

I think you lost me a little, though. I  know Archive solves the path problems when it creates the archive folder containing all the files necessary to reproduce the project, but in my mind I'm thinking when I have several books that already share graphics, running this plugin would create additional copies of those graphics rather than creating fewer... What am I missing?

Rene