Dialog box annoyance

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Fri Mar 7 11:04:30 PST 2008

Hi Will...

I actually at times found this "feature" to be useful .. rather than
closing and reopening a dialog, I'd just roll it up (drag the bottom up
so all that's left is the titlebar), then roll it back down when needed.
if only there was a little button on the titlebar that would do that.  ??

I've seen more and more people wanting the "dialogs home" command that
you describe .. and I've run into the same situation at times when
giving a demo after resizing down to a lower resolution for the
projector, only to find that the structure view window is off screen ..
annoying. If no one else does it sooner, I'm planning to make a simple
plugin that brings all of the dialogs back to a visible location .. stay
tuned.

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.