VISA's new PAPB, PCI, and CISP Standards

Sean Pollock spolloc1 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 7 21:56:55 PST 2008

Hello fellow Framers,

Does anyone out there have experience writing documentation related to VISA's Payment Application Best Practices (PABP), Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP) standards? These are security compliance requirements for software vendors who use or store VISA credit card information, and will soon be adopted by MasterCard and AmEx as well. I'm basically looking for any FYI, experience, best approaches, templates, etc. that I might draw upon.

Thanks,

Sean Pollock
Siemens PLM Software