Come join me on The Content Wrangler Community...

Scott Abel scottabel at mac.com
Sat Mar 8 09:02:35 PST 2008

Come join me on The Content Wrangler Community.

Come join me on The Content Wrangler Community.

As a member of The Content Wrangler mailing list, I'd like to invite you to be one of the first to join our new social network for content professionals, The Content Wrangler Community.

The Content Wrangler Community is a new social network dedicated to people who value content as a business asset, worthy of being effectively managed. This is the place where technical communicators, medical and science writers, marketing pros, online community managers, document engineers, information architects, localization and translation pros, taxonomists, bloggers, documentation and training managers, and content creators of all types hang out. It's much more than a blog. It's a place to join your peers, to share, to collaborate, to contribute, to find the information you need.

Take a look around the site. Become a member. Create a profile. Start a blog. Join a group. You decide. There are many ways to interact with your peers. (and, of course, it's free!)

I hope to see you online soon!

Scott Abel
Community Manager
The Content Wrangler Community