Picking up section name from a separate file

Jerilynne Knight jerilynne.knight at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 09:04:38 PDT 2008

Hi Art

That is a good point and I was wondering if there was a way to do something
at the book level (should have said that...my bad). The other suggestion was
to use the volnum variable and I think I'll give that a whirl to see if it
helps on the maintenance side of things.

Thanks for responding...I really appreciate it and here is hoping you have a
fabulous day!

Sincerely
Jerilynne