Esc m p

Kelly McDaniel kmcdaniel at pavtech.com
Wed Mar 12 08:18:40 PDT 2008

I have a large quantity of anchored frames that are configured every
different which-way. I am using Esc m p to shrinkwrap the frames, but
this defaults to At Insertion Point. I then must select the dropdown and
config the frame to Below Current Line/Center/no cropping/no floating.
This is a lot of keyboard-to-mouse-to-keyboard work.
Question: Is there a shrinkwrap keyboard shortcut that places the frame
Below Current Line. If so, what?
If not, can I mod the maker.ini to change the default for Esc m p? If
so, how?

Thanks...Kelly.

"Short words are better. Old words, when short, are best." Churchill