Printing of Paragraph Design Information

Mike Wickham mewickham at compuserve.com
Sun Mar 16 12:38:17 PDT 2008

> Microsoft word has the capability to print out the characteristics of
> Styles contained within the document.  How would one do the same for
> Paragraph Designs in Frame?

Format List, part of the Systec Toolbox, does a very nice job. It creates a
table of all the styles and nearly all their characteristics. You can find
it here:

https://www.systec-gmbh.com/os/index.php?cat=c12_Windows.html&XTCsid=afec57784912ef717a8b43a91b8993b9

Paragraph Tools from http://www.siliconprairiesoftware.com/Products.html can
also produce a list. This tool is less expensive, and _well_ worth having
for its many other features, but its list of formats is simply that-- a
list. It produces a list, for each style, of all characteristics. It's very
useful if you're looking at a particular style, but I like the Systec Format
List plugin a lot more for this task. It puts all the styles in a nice
table. So you can quickly scan a table column to spot that one style that's
still set up to use Times Roman, when you've set the others to Bookman or
something else.

Mike Wickham