MadCap Blaze

Michael Müller-Hillebrand mmh at cap-studio.de
Wed Mar 19 09:17:29 PDT 2008

Am 19.03.2008 um 17:05 schrieb Rick Henkel:

> Flare has more than Blaze. Kind of like   Flare : Blaze ::
> Acrobat : Reader

They must have something up their sleeve... or why did they once
position Blaze as FrameMaker killer? You wouldn't expect a serious
company to exaggerate things like that, would you? Maybe I forgot,
that in marketing everything is allowed...

Well, FrameMaker is still listed two times on the Blaze website: As
possible import format and as output format (which would only be
necessary if the products own print layout capabilities are somewhat
limited).

BTW, I am hesitant to install .NET 3.0 and enjoy your reports!

- Michael

Michael Müller-Hillebrand: Dokumentations-Technologie
Adobe Certified Expert, FrameMaker
Lösungen und Training, FrameScript, XML/XSL, Unicode
<http://cap-studio.de/> -- Tel. +49 (9131) 28747