FrameMaker Index of Referenced Graphics

Wed Mar 19 11:48:17 PDT 2008

Hales-Crotchett, Nicole wrote:

> Back in January, Mr. Combs offered the following great
> solution to creating a list of referenced graphics in a document.

<snip>

> I was wondering if anyone has a Q&D solution that would
> create not an alphabetical list, but a list in order by page
> number. Here's my code from the Reference Pages:

<snip>

> I've been tinkering around with this all morning and can't
> figure out how to bend it to my will. Any suggestions?

Step away from that reference page! :-)

FM supports two broad categories of generated lists: an _Index_ is in
alphabetical order; a _List_ is in order of occurrence (that is, page
number order).

So, you just need to repeat my previous instructions, but this time
select Add > List of > References.

HTH!
Richard

------