XLST STYLESHEETS

Martin R. Smith martin.smith at golehtek.com
Wed Mar 19 19:44:26 PDT 2008

Hi,

I would say that developing an EDD is more analogous to developing a DTD,
though FrameMaker provides an easy user interface for this purpose.

I have developed a minimilist EDD that I use to control help-specific
behavior WebWorks ePublisher Pro. I presented a paper on this subject at the
WebWorks RoundUp conference last November. I would be happy to send you the
paper, EDD, and page template if you are interested. You could play around
with the EDD and get a sense for how everything fits together.

Best regards,

Martin

Martin R. Smith
GolehTek, LLC