Export a FM book to single Word file?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 13:31:57 PDT 2008

You may want to see if MIF2Go will write a FM book file out as a
single .RTF file.
I know it'll process books, but I don't know what the output options are.

At the same time, you may want to make sure that your reviewers can
handle the file in Word, because it's large file / long doc handling
is still one of its big weaknesses. I think it's unlikely that Word
can handle it. About the third or fourth time that Word chokes on it
would be about the time that the reviewers give up, I'd guess.

Also, Acrobat 8 Standard is pretty cheap.... and available for a
30-day eval.... And enabling reviews is actually the least of its
review features. Handling and tracking the review comments is more
important, and it excels at that.

Cheers,
Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com