TW suite questions for Frame8

Kanti.Mann at schange.com Kanti.Mann at schange.com
Tue Mar 25 08:32:52 PDT 2008

Two questions regarding the Adobe TW suite, which I'm evaluating.

I played around with Adobe Captivate to create a small flash file
desribing screen motions in my application.
I wanted to add a "Show Me" link in my Frame doc.  But, the only way I
found to do that was to
include the movie in a graphic frame, which isn't what I want.
Is there a way to just launch the video, and not include an entire movie
in a graphics frame, which is odd
in a printed PDF?

Also, having never used RoboHelp before, I'm willing to go through the
learning curve to create the
Help files, but have been unable to locate info for my developers to learn
how to launch the Help files.
Pointers, books, explanations appreciated.

And yes, I've tried searching MS and Adobe sites.

Thanks.

Kanti