Upgrade to Frame 8?

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 02:27:54 PDT 2008

There are also some "issues" related to Unicode and special characters.
You'll find them in this framers group if you look for the word "bug".

I also found the following bug recently:

   1. Type a word which has special characters like the ë in
   "technologieën" (which is quite common in Dutch).
   2. Set the dictionary to Nederlands (Dutch) and switch on hyphenation.
   3. FrameMaker 8 cannot hyphenate this word correctly and replaces the
   ë with a question mark; it works fine in FrameMaker 7.2.