Upgrade to Frame 8?

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 06:56:06 PDT 2008

Hi Jain,

thank you for your prompt reply.

I'm also using FM 8.0p273. The problem seems to occur only with the
dictionary Nederlands (nieuw), which is the new spelling of Dutch. It
doesn't happen with the dictionary Nederlands, but you can remove this
dictionary from the list because it's no longer used.

Kind regards

Yves Barbion
Documentation Architect
Adobe-Certified FrameMaker Instructor