More like a flicker than a Blaze

Sharon Burton sharon at anthrobytes.com
Wed Mar 26 11:23:54 PDT 2008

****Vendor post****

Actually, to clarify for those who may not know, with Flare you get
both online
and print in one package. With Frame, you get print or PDF. With the addition
of ePub (another $1200, last I looked), you get online. You also get very
responsive tech support, should you want it.

If you have concerns about or would like to provide input into our pricing
strategy or our product strategy, I encourage you to contact me at my madcap
email: sburton at madcapsoftware.com

Sharon Burton
Product Manager
MadCap Software