Autonumber at end of paragraph

Rick Spiegel spiegel at abinitio.com
Wed Mar 26 15:19:18 PDT 2008

I'm using Frame 7.0.

I want to use an autonumber, with its Position set to End of Paragraph, to
insert some text after the text I type for the paragraph. Frame does this,
except that it puts the autonumber text all the way at the right margin of
the page. Does anyone know of a way to get Frame to put the autonumber
text where the setting for Position implies it will put it: right at the
end of the paragraph -- in other words, immediately after the text I type?

If anyone can provide a solution, it will solve a big problem for us.

Thanks,
Rick Spiegel
   NOTICE  from Ab Initio: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender, and make no further use, disclosure, or distribution. This email (including attachments) may contain information subject to confidentiality obligations, and sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege.