Autonumber at end of paragraph

Graeme R Forbes Graeme.Forbes at Colorado.EDU
Thu Mar 27 00:47:37 PDT 2008

>Does anyone know of a way to get Frame to put the autonumber
>text where the setting for Position implies it will put it: right at the
>end of the paragraph -- in other words, immediately after the text I type?

A test of my own docs with autonumbers at the end of paragraphs
suggests that neither alignment nor tab settings is the problem --
the autonumber goes to the far right in every case. However, there is
a right indent marker whose position can be set in the Paragraph
Designer or by dragging. If you drag it left the autonumber moves
with it. But you'd have to do this manually every time.

Graeme Forbes